Cube World Server Host
Learn how to create your own Cube World Server on this dedicated server hosting tutorial/guide in as little as 15 minutes!
Rent a server from a provider
You can create an instant Cube World server host from one of the providers below:
Create your own server
Follow these steps to create you own dedicated Cube World server.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012 & 64-Bit
Quad Core processor (requires up to 2 full cores)
Up to 4GB memory (currently uses around 2GB memory minimum)
2GB disk space (install folder)
- A copy of the Cube World game from Steam
Fetch server files from Steam, create a FetchServerFiles.bat file with the following:
start "" steamcmd.exe +login USER PASS +force_install_dir "C:\CubeWorldServer" +app_update 1128000 validate +quit
- Run FetchServerFiles.bat
- Modify the C:\CubeWorldServer\server.cfg
Create a StartServer.bat file with the following:
@echo offstart Server.exe
- Run StartServer.bat
Joining your server
To join your newly created Cube World server, you can use the direct connect box found in game:
Discuss in the Cube World Forum
What is Cube World?
Cube World is a voxel adventure RPG with a focus on exploring and discovery. Procedurally generated world map out of cubes.
Some features that are planned for release of the Steam version:
- Choose between four different classes: Warrior, Ranger, Mage, Rogue.
- Action-based combat with dodging, aiming, combos, special skills and more.
- Explore a nearly infinite, procedurally generated fantasy world.
- Plan your next adventure with the 3D voxel world map. Scroll and zoom everywhere to find your next destination!
- Craft weapons, armor, potions, elixirs and food and more from ingredients found throughout the world.
- Tame pets that fight along your side and can be used as mounts.
- Non-linear, open world gameplay. Solve quests, help residents, fight huge monsters, explore ancient dungeons! It's all up to you!
- Discover procedurally generated lore and learn about ancient civilizations and magic artifacts.
- Retrieve unique magic artifacts to level up and improve your skills.
- Earn gold to buy items or to book an eagle flight to new lands.
- Cube World's unique per-land progression system makes finding loot, solving quests and clearing dungeons rewarding and exciting over and over again.
- Use your hang glider to take to the skies or explore the oceans with your boat.
- Find magic items to enter secret areas and to support you on your journey.
- Play solo singleplayer or join your friends in coop-online-multiplayer.
When will Cube World be released?
September 23 for closed beta (those who purchased the game back in 2013 from Picroma and September 30 for the general public.